How to book?

How to make a reservation?

How to book an accomodation?

 You can book an accomodation in just a few steps, no matter where in the world you are. We will show you just 5 steps you need to make in order to make a booking.


In order to find an accomodation wich suits you best, you can use search engine on our web site. The search is possible to make according to availability, number of person, destination, type of accomodation, category or price.

In order to make it easier for you, we have prepared special offer selection wich have better price or offer special discount, weather it is early booking or last minute discount.



In order to choose an accomodation that suits you most, we have put at your disposal large number of information about  the accomodation itself and surroundings. Every object has got detailed description of charateristics and photos. Inside every object you will find accomodation units (rooms or appartments) wich you can book and pricelist with all basid and additional services. Choose the unit you want to book and press „Availability and prices“ in order to check availability in desired period and total price.


Choose a date of your arrival and enter your data and data of other passenger (name, surname and date of birth). In case that accomodation unit is available, system will calculate final price with all discounts and surcharges.

 Accomodation unit is possible to book right after operators written confirmation (within 24 hrs)



Our operators will send you, within 24 hours, written confirmation of availability and payment conditions or an alternative offer. After your payment is done, your booking becomes valid.


A booking can be payed by bank order. If you are making a reservaition more than 21 day before your arrival, you can pay 30% in order to book and confirm your accomodation and the remaining 70% 21 days before arrival. In case your arrival is within 21 days, we strongly reccomend that you pay the whole amount, in order to confirm the booking. Money has to be on our account at least 8 days before arrival.

Upon payment you will get voucher as a confirmation of your booking. It is specified on voucher:

  • Your name
  • Services that you booked
  • Number of services
  • All information about booked resort (address and telephone number)

Please bring a voucher with you, you will have to show it on reception desk.


download a brochure